Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Special K Moments

I recently joined BzzAgent and my first campaign was for the Special K Moments snack bites. They send you a few sample sizes and also some coupons that you can share with friends and family. Pretty neat. ☺
Let's talk about the caramel first. This was SO good. The caramel flavor was perfect, and the rice bits add some nice crunchy texture. I would 100% buy these at the store and recommend them to everyone.
The coconut on the other hand, fell a little short. There was just a tiny hint of coconut flavor, whereas I would've loved to have more of a pow! in your face flavor. It wasn't bad; it just wasn't great either. I don't think I'd buy them. But the caramel definitely left me wanting to run out and buy like 5 boxes.

Thanks for stopping by!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment